February 4, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Dirty Boss by Crystal Kaswell
Category : Reviews
Phoenix Marlowe is a stuck-up suit.
Everything is his way. His terms. His rules. And he has a lot of rules.
Last names at the office.
Work and play stay separate.
And that night we spent together three months ago–the one burnt into my brain–that night never happened.
I need this job. I need him teaching me.
I can do professional.
But he keeps staring with those dark eyes. Running his fingers over my skin. Promising he’ll take care of anything I need.
My dirty boss wants me.
But only on his term.
And those rules of his… they just might destroy me.
*A full length standalone romance with a cocky alpha hero and a strong yet vulnerable heroine*
Genre: Romance – Forbidden, Billionaire
Part of a Series: Yes Book 2 of the Dirty Rich series
Steam Level: Kindle-melting hot
Dirty Boss is sexy, sweet, and sensual. The story was well-written and I had a hard time putting it down. Dirty Boss had tropes similar to other books but so much better. I like where Crystal Kaswell placed the one-stand stand in the book. It made it so much more intense.
This is the third book I’ve read by Crystal Kaswell and with each book I get more and more impressed with her ability to write characters that are unique, flawed, and likeable. Lizzy’s fears are palpable and her worldview understandable with what she has experienced. Her wit and dark sense of humor are a wonderful addition to the story. The control that Nick expects is what they both need. I loved seeing both of them grow and learn to trust each other throughout.
I received an advanced copy of this book from the author. I liked it so much I ended up buying it. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “This isn’t casual anymore, is it?” “No, it’s not.”…”You think we’re at business casual or all the way at black tie?”
- I certainly never expected love to bring tears to my eyes. It’s not bullshit. It’s fucking real. It’s possible. Real love is possible.
- “You’re sweeter than you let on.” “Don’t tell anyone…It will ruin my image.” (I’ve said this many, many times!)
- Love sucks. It makes you a bitch.
- Tension threatens to consume my back. The moment Nick presses his palms into my skin, my muscles relax. Fucking body. Why can’t they thing respect my wishes?
Click Here to buy Dirty Boss by Crystal Kaswell from Amazon. Currently it’s only $0.99 and it includes Book 1. Get it now before this deal goes away.