Logan Winters just discovered that he’s a prince, a prince that someone wants dead.
When Princess Susanna came waltzing into his world, she took his breath away with her beauty and charm and also with the truth about his life.
Now they are racing against time to find out who wants to kill him.
Will they be able to stop a killer? Or will their discovery bring down not one throne but two?
Title: A Valiant Prince
Author: S.E. Rose
Genre: Romantic Suspense, royalty
Standalone: No Read book 1 A Fierce Princess first
Part of a Series: Yes book two in the Poisoned Pawn Duet
Steam Level: toasty
An epic finish to the duet! This book jumped the line as I had to know what would happen. Just like the first book, A Valiant Prince kept me guessing. I had no clue who was behind the assassination attempts and I just had to keep reading. Very few, if any, mystery’s keep me guessing. I absolutely love Logan and Anna. This duet was amazing.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I take a deep breath and her scent fills my nostrils and my soul. This woman completes me.
- I turn and look at my princess. She seems so small in the giant bed. I smile a bit. Her personality is so big, I forget at times how physically small she is.
- You may be physically small, but your spirit knows no bounds.
- “Get your mind out of the gutter, Logan”…”But it’s so fun in the gutter.”
- I’m completely lost in her. I never want to leave. I lean down and kiss her like she’s water and I’m in a desert.
Click Here to buy A Valiant Prince by S.E. Rose from Amazon.