August 6, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Killer Love by Tabatha Drake
Category : Reviews
Luka Lutrova held out his hand to me once and claimed a piece of my heart.
I was adopted into the wealthy Zappia family at the tender age of five. What was meant to be a new beginning slowly turned into a nightmare.
The crime family only wanted me for one sinister purpose: to submit to their son as his bride and birth a new generation of criminals and killers.
But I fought.
I refused beneath the lashings of a belt.
And I never forgot the boy with the bright, silver eyes.
That boy is a man now. A rival mobster with sin in his smile and blood on his hands.
But those hands are the only ones that can save us now.
Me, and our son.
* * * * *
KILLER LOVE is a full-length novel about true love, revenge, and everything in-between. It’s the first book in the KILLER LOVE saga by Tabatha Drake.
Author’s Note: This book was previously published as Bloodlines. It has been revised for new readers, including extended and deleted scenes for old readers to enjoy.
Title: Killer Love
Author: Tabatha Drake
Genre: Romantic Suspense – Mafia, Assassin
Part of a Series: Yes Book 1 (of 7) of the Killer Love Series
POV: Luka and Sophia
Steam Level: Slow burn to toasty
Have you ever read a series that is so well put together that reading it once wasn’t enough? When I found out that Tabatha Drake (aka Tabatha Kiss) was re-releasing the Snake Eyes series as the Killer Love series with extended and deleted scenes and even more books, I was ecstatic! Starting with Luca and Sophia and then going into Fox and Dani (the two chapters lead into their book which is why I said that it’s mostly a standalone) was different (Luca and Sophia were book four of five last time). Killer Love is packed with action, suspense, feuds and treaties, and epic humor. I loved this book and I cannot wait for the next one. If you like your romance full of suspense, action, and a little dark then check out Killer Love!
I received this book for free and then I preordered it!
- “Sofia, you are sinister.” “Think you.” “I didn’t mean it as a compliment.”
- “Do you have no honor, Lutrova?” “It comes and goes.”
- I won’t stop fighting for you until my last breath, Sofia. And I promise you…that I will make Gio Zappia suffer until his.”
- I can confidently say that my hands are more skilled htan the average man, but I’m trained in death. Cradling life in them is another game entirely but, after a moment, that terrifying feeling fads into pure warmth.
- “You’re the strongest of all of us, you know that, Ma? “Well, what did you expect…I created you.”
Click Here to buy Killer Love by Tabatha Drake