September 17, 2019 2 min to read
Review: The Billionaire’s Secret by Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
But between the kidnapping attempt and accidentally falling in love with my bodyguard, things have been far from simple.
The good news, at least now the woman I love knows who I really am. The bad news is, no one else knows and someone is still trying to kill me.
I came to the Winston Isles to save my mother’s life, now I’ve got so much more than I bargained for. The trick will be to hold on to my brand new life and not get killed in the process.
Title: The Billionaire’s Secret
Author: Nana Malone
Genre: Romantic suspense, bodyguard, royalty
Standalone: No – read book 1 first
Part of a Series: Book two of the Billionaire Duet (part of the Royal Elite series and a spinoff of the Royal Undercover, Undone, and United duets)
POV: Mostly Theo and Zia
Steam Level: Toasty
I love the Royal Elite series and the world of royalty that Nana Malone has created. The Billionaire’s Secret is full of deception and suspense. Nana Malone is an amazing writer whose work I like more and more as I continue to read. If you’re looking for a romantic suspense that keeps you on the edge of your seat, keeps you guessing and gives you all the feels then look no further. Zia is strong and Theo is fiercely protective. Together they can conquer the world – but first they have to overcome the lies and deception.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- Love is complicated. We all lie, sometimes to protect the other person, and sometimes to protect ourselves. But you’re not going to figure it out until you talk to him.
- I needed to get my head in the game, or somebody was going to die.
- When you love someone, you should say it. And fuck what anyone else had to say about the whole situation because you don’t get a lot of chances at that thing.
- “I don’t think I like you.”…”You know, you’re not the first person this week to tell me that.”
- I wanted to kill him myself. But I reminded myself that my job was to serve and protect. No hunt down and kill. The killing could come later.
- I didn’t just want her. I needed her for my survival.
- Once in a while it’s okay if you let someone else be strong enough on your behalf.
- Whatever…everyone…told you about who you’ve been your whole life, you don’t have to live up to that. You can be who you want.
- That’s the thing about home. It doesn’t have to make sense.
Click Here to buy The Billionaire’s Secret by Nana Malone from Amazon