September 19, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Just One Night by Charity Ferrell
Category : Reviews
“What the f*ck have I done?” aren’t the first words you want to hear after a one-night stand.
Yet that’s what he gave me.
Dallas Barnes is tall, dark, and handsome.
He’s also scarred, rough, and broken down by burdens.
A single dad. A widower. A lost soul.
We found each other in the back of a dark pub.
He brought the whiskey.
I brought the bad decisions.
He called it a mistake.
I vowed never to speak to him again.
That vow is broken with one test.
Two pink lines have turned my life upside down.
One night can change everything.
Genre: Romance – Accidental Pregnancy, Secret Baby, Single Dad, Small Town
Part of a Series: Yes Book 2 of the Blue Beech series
POV: Willow and Dallas
Steam Level: Toasty at times
Just One Night is an emotional journey through love, loss, grief and learning to love again. I whipped through this book. It was emotional and, at times, heartbreaking, but also sweet and funny. If you’ve read Just Her Bodyguard then you’ve met both Willow and Dallas. Just One Night gives you all the feels. I look forward to reading more in this series.
I received this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- Some people believe in soul mates. I believe in champagne and cupcakes.
- Fucking and feelings do not go together like macaroni and cheese.
- His voice is soft and comforting-the complete opposite of what he gave me last night. He must’ve slept off the asshole.
- Time is valuable. Hug your children. Kiss your wife. Make life your bitch because you never know when it’s going to turn on you.
- Live each moment and hug the ones you love because you don’t know what can happen tomorrow.
- Compromise. Compromise. Fucking compromise. Marriage taught me that compromise is what keep you going when tides get rough.
- “It’s an eight-hour round trip.” “It’ll give you time to reflect.” “Reflection and I aren’t a good match, Trust me.”
- We run from the truth because it’s easier to live a lie than face the monster.
- You can’t have your heart broken if you don’t give it out.
- You don’t love the same every time.
Click Here to buy Just One Night by Charity Ferrell from Amazon.