October 31, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Mad Love by Tabatha Drake
Category : Reviews
Archer Allen, the blond-haired, blue-eyed bounty hunter.
He’s ruthless and dangerous, but so am I.
I’m the assassin sent to take him out.
Nothing gets between me and my target.
I do a job. I get paid. I move on.
But this time…
Archer’s turning out to be more trouble than he’s worth.
He’s handsome and charming enough to make me hesitate.
He’s sly and seductive enough to get me in his bed. A lot.
But my life is on the line with this job. My brothers, too.
It doesn’t matter what my heart wants.
I have to pull the trigger before it’s too late…
Before he breaks me completely.
* * * * *
MAD LOVE is a full-length novel about true love, revenge, and everything in-between. It’s the fifth book in the KILLER LOVE saga by Tabatha Drake.
Author’s Note: This book was previously published as Hard Bounty. It has been revised for new readers, including extended and deleted scenes for old readers to enjoy.
Title: Mad Love
Author: Tabatha Drake
Genre: Romantic Suspense – Assassin, Bounty Hunter
Standalone: Not Really Yes the couple got together but the overarching story is building
Part of a Series: Book 5 of the Killer Love Series
POV: Lilah and Archer
Steam Level: Slow Burn to toasty
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! Mad Love is the turning point in this series. Tabatha Drake rips your heart out and slowly mends it back together. The chemistry between Archer and Lilah is off the off-the-charts. I love her strength, sass and vulnerability. And I loved how Archer uses his accent, charm and boy-next-door persona to get in and out of precarious situations. I cannot wait to see what happens next in this amazing series.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- It’s not my job to ask questions. It’s my job to kill.
- There’s nothing in this world handier than an English accent and a handsome mug.
- Lilah Hart isn’t just a deadly monster…She’s absolutely fucking gorgeous.
- I’m a hunter, not a killer, but she doesn’t need to know that.
- Deep red hair is sprawled out around her head like the devil’s halo.
- That damned tattoo. A brand, more like. She’s marked for death. A simple pawn in someone else’s war. There’s no loyalty in that life with me won’t be like that.
- She’s perfection personified. Beauty incarnate. A modern Aphrodite, if she had a talent for shooting people.
- Contrary to her brother’s belief, this woman needs no protector. If she did, it certainly wouldn’t be me, but I feel more than a little protective of her anyway.
Click Here to buy Mad Love by Tabatha Drake from Amazon