This. Can’t. Happen.
I’m so close to getting everything I’ve ever wanted but all I can think about is John Kirby sitting in the front row of class. Teaching assistants and students cannot mix the way he obviously wants us to. So, I’ll just keep my eyes on my own paper until one of us graduates. Easy enough, right?
Business, meet Pleasure.
I can’t resist him and he knows it. I leap at his emails. I giggle at his texts. I melt beneath his touch…
No. This. Can’t…
Why do I keep saying this can’t happen… when it already has?
I am so screwed.
An irresistible playboy. A forbidden teaching assistant.
College football’s quickest halfback is in too deep.
This title was originally published as Johnny Deeper and Go Deep.
Title: In Too Deep
Author: Tabatha Kiss
Genre: Romance – sports (college football), forbidden (teacher/student)
Part of a Series: yes book two of the Bad Baller series
POV: Rose and John
Steam Level: toasty at times
I love sports romances, especially football. Tabatha Kiss nails it with In Too Deep. It’s sweet and funny, snarky and sexy. The forbidden aspect of the story made it hotter. And I loved John and his shenanigans on and off the field. The characters in this series are fun and surprising. I’m bummed that I waited so long to read this book.
- You’re wound tighter than a monkey’s butthole. A little halfback in your end zone will do you some good.
- The last thing I need right now is a cheerleader shouting my name as one of the best halfbacks in college football charges right into my end zone.
- “You’re the scientist, Ms. Hawthorne. Experiment.”
- “I want you to know that when I look at you, I really see you, when you speak, I hear you…When you breath, my heart beats.”
- Rose is my rock. My pulse. She’s the reason I got up in the morning.
Click Here to buy In Too Deep by Tabatha Kiss
Want the box set? Click Here to buy The Bad Baller Collection from Amazon