You wrench your soul wide open, hoping the people you love will soothe your wounds and ease the pain. The problem is, I’ve learned to live with the walls firmly in place, protecting me from the truth.
Hard choices must be made for the sake of the ones I love. The man who stole my heart deserves a woman who owns her scars. I refuse to live in fear, with never-ending agony taking over my life.
Her loss is like a siren song, calling me into the abyss.
I won’t allow her to drown me, to unmake me.
There is only one thing left to do. Let her grief burst from the seams of my soul, and hope the gale of sorrow won’t break me apart.
The past is about to collide with the future, and the battle lines have been drawn. Hearts may break, and lives will change. I will reclaim my life, even if it kills me in the process.
Title: Entwined IN YOU
Author: Cassandra Night
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Standalone: Not really – Read book 1 Tangled IN YOU first
Part of a Series: Book 2 in the IN YOU series
POV: Cassandra and Logan
Steam Level: Some steam
Holy Shitake Mushrooms! Entwined IN YOU is an emotional journey of love, healing, and family. More is revealed about the car accident and deaths that lead to Cassandra/Sandra split. Reality, fantasy, and demons battle it out as Cassandra learns not only to accept help but accept love again. Cassandra Night tears your heart out, puts is back somewhat whole again, only to tear it to shreds again. I loved getting to know Leif and Lucas better while they helped her heal without judgement. I missed Logan while he was away with the twins. Cassandra’s path is difficult and winding with quite a few setbacks while continuing to move forward and not drown in her despair and heartache. The theme of family is strong throughout as well as letting yourself feel all emotions. Have tissues ready as you read this series. Cassandra Night is a forced to be reckoned with and she will wreck you.
I received this book for free from the author. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- Love is not only holding onto people with you hands, like shackles, but knowing that you love them enough to set them free.
- I haven’t encountered any demons, Logan. They have a day off.
- The most precious thing in life are the ones you work the hardest for.
- I love when Logan crowds me. It makes me feel safe, desired.
- You are all I see, all I need.
- I won’t leave you,, and I won’t give up on you. I will stand here in the middle of the storm and hold my ground. I will soothe all your scars with my lips and all your pain with love.
- I adore you, with all your faults and strengths. Let me love all your darkness and light.
- Mistakes are part of the deal. You must make and take them, otherwise you won’t know who you are.
- My most valuable possession is the heart I found beating in your chest. Its rhythm changed the course of my life forever. I felt the first boom, as it was the first time is began to live.
- Where you perceive your weaknesses, I see only strengths. Where you see darkness, I see the light.
Click Here to Entwined IN YOU by Cassandra Night