February 22, 2020 2 min to read
Review: Bound by Eva Charles
Category : Reviews
Smith Sinclair guards the gates to the darkest corners of Charleston, and I need access for a story.
Despite my best efforts, he stonewalls me at every turn, treating me like a plaything with his outrageous demands.
He’s unapologetic and arrogant, and refuses to play fair. Yet I find his scathing honesty and brazen confidence irresistible. Staying away from him isn’t an option. Not for me.
But Sinclair isn’t the only danger lurking in the shadows. And as he distracts me with his games, each lead I chase drags me deeper into a sinister plot.
In the end, I’m bound to make a choice that might cost one of us everything.
While Bound can be read as a standalone, it is the third book in The Devil’s Due series and is best enjoyed after reading Depraved and Delivered. Bound has no cliffhanger.
Author: Eva Charles
Genre: Romance – Enemies to Lovers, Small Town, Dark Themes, Kink
Part of a Series: Book 3 in The Devil’s Due series
POV: Smith and Kate
Steam Level: Kindle-Melting with some dark sexual themes
Bound is the third book in The Devil’s Due. If you haven’t read JD and Gabby’s duet I highly recommend it. Not because you need to in order to understand this book, but because they’re amazing. I love how Eva Charles addresses some of the darker themes in Bound. If you’re looking for light-hearted romance, this isn’t it. But if you want a sexy romance, full of snark, steam and trial by fire then this is the book for you.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This si my honest and voluntary review.
- But I don’t take marching orders from my dick. Nothing good ever comes of that.
- Girls who grow up believing a knight in shining armor will ride in and save them often die in the tower. Life isn’t a fairytale.
- Most guys have a look they use to warn off the enemy without coming to blows. I have several that I’ve perfected, and I use my best one on the this little bitch.
- “Those are just details.”…”Don’t let details get in the way of love.”
- Life’s too short to shut the door on something good before you even enjoy it.
- When you bury something alive, no matter how deep the grave, it eventually comes back to haunt you.
- Shame’s a bully’s weapon, wielded by the ignorant and the impotent.
- All that gorgeous muscle in my bed is so tempting, but he is a bad idea on steroids.
- I’m being chauffeured around like royalty, or perhaps like a prisoner. It depends on one’s perspective.
- There’s no linear path to recovery.
- “We’re all a little broken.”…”Love is about finding someone who has the right glue to hold your pieces together. You’re my glue. I’ve always known it – even when I didn’t.”
Click Here to buy Bound by Eva Charles from Amazon.