I’m no longer a professional ballerina.
No longer a kept woman.
No longer a virgin.
The fact that I still ache for a man who shattered me so easily… there is no getting over that.
I should’ve listened to Calum when he said that he was broken.
Some things, once shattered, cannot be made whole again.
Still, all it takes is a look from him and I start to melt.
When he offers me an even sweeter deal, will I be able to say no?
The Dancer is a contemporary billionaire romance from Wall Street Journal Bestseller Vivian Wood. It’s full length and the second of three books in the gritty, raw, passionate Broken Slipper Trilogy.
Title: The Dancer
Author: Vivian Wood
Genre: Romance, sports (ballet), forbidden, second-chance, suspense, billionaire, suspense, dark
Part of a Series: Book 2 in the Broken Slipper trlogy
POV: Kaia and Calum
Steam Level: HOT
The Dance starts a month after The Patron ends. It’s just as intense, if not more so. Intense, erotic, suspenseful, and action-packed, threats come from multiple and, sometimes, unexpected sides. The cliffhanger is INSANE. Vivian Wood knows how to weave a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat, gripping the edge, precariously balanced.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free from the author. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I’m not some toy that you can take down from the shelf whenever you feel like playing, Calum. I know you are richer than Croesus, but I’m not a street walker. I have some dignity, if you’ll let me.
- “Fuck, beauty. I’ve never wanted anyone like I want you.”
- His gaze is direct and scorching. He is a ravenous fire, threatening to burn me alive. Amd I am the kindling, stacked and ready, welcoming his spark to my dry timber. We are so very close to combusting.
- “You are perfect for me, beauty. Your body just knows what I want.”
- Being so smugly fit together feels so fucking right.
- “I swear, if you don’t fuck me right this second, I’m going to die.”
- I wonder if other daughters tell their moms as little information about their personal lives as i do.
- I want someone to feel proud to call me theirs. I want to feel owned in that particular way.
- I see parallels between it’s relationship with that stone cliff face and my relationship with Calum. It’s hard going, but progress is being made.
Click Here to buy The Dancer by Vivian Wood from Amazon