Yes, yes, I’ve heard the rumors.
The prince is royal, and cocky and has a—well never mind about all that.
The problem is, he’s also my job.
When the King called on me to retrieve the wayward prince, I was ready to walk away.
Then I caught my boyfriend cheating—and suddenly leaving never felt like a better idea.
I never wanted the throne.
When I left behind my gilded cage of a palace, it all sounded so simple: find my long-lost brother & make him the prince so I don’t have to rule the kingdom like my father expects.
Then I meet my new neighbor, and quickly realize I’ve found the queen of my heart—and bed.
Just one problem, I can’t let her find out who I really am.
Genre: Romance- Royalty, friends-to-lovers
Standalone: No – book 1 of 2 (and a prequel, which I recommend reading first. It’s free)
Part of a Series: Yes – Book 1 of 2 in the Royals Undercover Series
POV: Penny and Sebastian
Steam Level: Toasty
The more I read of Nana Malone’s writing, the more I like it. Cheeky Royal is no exception. I truly love both Penny and Sebastian. The tension build-up was so smooth I didn’t even realize how on edge I was. I could hardly put it down. I cannot wait to see how this story ends/plays out. Also the cameo made me spazz a little and hope, hope, hope that something comes with that.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free from the author. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I’d set out last night to drink my troubles away…and I had. Now a couple of elephants were trying out aggressive sexual positions in my skull: But forgetting about my troubles for a night…#worthit.
- Do you know how many men get caught by all because they were having sexy pillow chat….Men tell women all kinds of things. Their guard it down. They’ve just had an orgasm. No blood in their brains.
- Jesus, she looked like some kind of angel. A cherub without all the baby fat.
- Man, my inner voice was good at rationalizing.
- Buzz kill, I hated it when I could be rational.
- Needing someone made you vulnerable.
Click Here (or any of the pictures) to buy Cheeky Royal by Nana Malone form Amazon.