May 30, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Gent by Harloe Rae
Category : Reviews
Raven Elliot blasts into town like a wrecking ball—striking and devastating.
With a few simple words, my reliable routine crumbles to dust.
“Is this seat taken?”
I could close my eyes and let her voice wrap around me like a lover’s caress.
But this isn’t that type of story.
And I’m sure as hell not that kind of man.
She hovers in my space, batting her lashes and smiling shyly.
The glimmer in her sapphire eyes is a promise of peace.
But I’m not falling for it.
And Raven doesn’t take the hint.
What starts as a battle of wills, explodes into a turf war.
She stands directly in my path everywhere I turn.
No matter how hard I shove, she won’t budge.
Raven seems dead set on driving me insane.
But I was here first.
And I’m not going down easy.
After all, no one ever taught me how to treat a lady.
Genre: Romance – Enemies to Lovers
Part of a Series: I don’t think so but definitely can become one (hint, hint Harloe Rae)
POV: Trey, Raven
Steam Level: Hot, hot hot
Have you ever finished a story (a complete story) and think “I want more.”? When I finished Gent I wanted to more. More Raven, more Trey, more dirty talk, more HEA. These characters are so well written. You feel for Trey, even when he’s being a jerk. You’re rooting for them, individually and as a couple. The banter between characters was often funny – especially between Trey and jack (I’d love to see a book featuring Jack). Once I started Gent I din’t want to put it down.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “Would it kill you to be nice?”…”Most likely”
- “Where did I got wrong?” “I lost track years ago.” … “At least you’ve got a bit of humor left.”
- You’re a walking advertisement for bad decisions.
- Raven’s scent is the strongest fucking drug and I’m a willing addict.
- Good sex is everything, Princess.
- Raven is dangerous and lethal, which makes her too fucking good to quit.
- Don’t waste your love. Take what you want and don’t be afraid to get what’s deserved.
- People walk in and out of your life daily. By closing yourself off to possibility, it’s a serious injustice to what might be.
Click Here to buy Gent by Harloe Rae from Amazon. Currently only $0.99 for release. Get it now before the price goes up.