July 5, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Sinful by M. Malone and Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
Protecting people is what I do. But with Gemma everything is different. There was a time when she was my everything and I would have given my life to protect her.
Now she’s back and this time I won’t fail her. I’m ready to put it all on the line to keep her safe.
My past finally caught up with me and I had to make a choice. Leave or destroy my family. I’ll do anything to keep them safe…including walk into enemy territory.
Sinful is the conclusion to the Sin duet.
Genre: Romance, suspense, action, second-chance
Standalone: No, read Sin first. Sinful end the series
Part of a series: Yes. Book 2 (3 if you include the prequel) of The Sin Duet and part of the larger world of Blake Security.
POV: Mattheus and Gemma
Steam Level: Quite Toasty
Sinful is such an awesome end to this series. Once I started Mattheus and Gemma’s conclusion I had a hard time putting it down. It was filled with action, humor, steam, and heart. I love the men of Blake Security and Mattheus in particular was an intriguing character. Past, present, and future collide in this wild ride. The emotion and heart that M. Malone and Nana Malone put into Mattheus and Gemma is, at times, heart-wrenching. I loved getting to know him more and cannot wait to see more of their HEA in future Blake Security novels.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- How had I been so wrong about her? Well, it’s easy. Your instints told you not to trust her. But you listened to your dick. Yeah, note to self: stop listening to dick.
- It never ceased to amaze me, the buzz I got from hacking into something. What was that? Oh, you know, just my sociopathic tendencies coming out to play.
- Normal was overrated.
- Simple rule of thumb was that you didn’t play with your food, unless you had endless amounts of time. And as I didn’t know how many people were here for me, now was not the time for playing. Now was the time for getting shit done.
- I may be a monster, but I’m your monster. All of this, every broken part, is yous. And I would die before I let anyone hurt you, Gemma. Even me.
- His warmth against my back was like a balm to my ragged soul. Love can do that, I though. I could heal the things that were broken inside you.
- Was it possible to die from pleasure? I was willing to find out.
- He’s not quite an angel. He’s more like a shadow that stalks angel.
- I’m fresh out of fucks and patience at the moments.
- “What is it with you and the knives?” “When you have a knife in your hand, it requires you to be up close and personal. It requires you to be intimate with someone. It was the only time I ever actually get close to anyone.” “Yeah, that work.”
- He’d been strangely quiet ever since getting kicked in the head. If I’d know that was all it would take to shut him up I would’ve done it years ago.
Click Here to buy Sinful by M. Malone and Nana Malone.