July 18, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Catching Callie by Claire Woods
Category : Reviews
The Press labeled me, “DIRTY PLAYER.”
The scandal I’m caught in just made the national news, ESPN, & Sports Illustrated.
Forced to hide out in a small beach town until I can clear my name, the last thing I expected was to run into her.
First, she stole my breath, then my heart. But she wants nothing to do with me.
Even my killer smile, panty-melting grin, and cut abs aren’t reeling her in.
I have six weeks to find my mystery girl, get my reputation back, and prove to her I’m not a dirty player: I’m her prince. The football field is the domain I where I rule, but her heart is the next thing I’m going to capture.
Something tells me Catching Callie is going to be the biggest win of all.
This is a standalone new adult romance. No cliffhanger, No cheating, HEA.
Genre: Romance – Sports (Football)
Part of a Series: No (not that I’m aware of)
POV: Gabe and Callie (and a few others)
Steam Level: Quite warm
Overall, Catching Callie was a super cute summer romance. The characters are fun and sassy – the dialogue witty. Gabe and Callie fall for each other fast – definitely an instalove story. Both are going through a difficult time in their lives and are each other’s rock. Catching Callie has a great message of love, laughter, triumph, and pursuing your dreams. This was a quick and fun read and I’ll definitely be checking out more of Claire Woods’s books.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- We’d burn so hot-the ocean would catch fire.
- My handsome stranger who kisses like a devil and looks like a naughty prince.
- He’s a dark mage casting spells of lust and need on me.
- I’m running. Running as if the safey of my guarded heart depends on it. Because I know if he caught me-It’s be more than hot sex-he’d be the wave that would drag me under, refusing to let me free. I’d be caught in a riptide of desire, unable to break loose for the safety of shore. If’d drown in him.
- Everyone usually get badly burned by their first love. But you have to keep going-to find your real one.
- I don’t know her story, but I want to write myself in it.
- He not only keeps me on my toes-he melts them.
- Sometimes we need to fulfill our own dreams or resent our partner if we don’t.
Click Here to buy Catching Callie by Claire Woods