September 14, 2018 3 min to read
Review: Hot Heir by Pippa Grant
Category : Reviews
“Not yet, but I could call down to the kitchens if you’d prefer it to be.”
If I had to pick a bride of convenience, my first choice would NOT be Peach Maloney.
My fiftieth choice would NOT be Peach.
Top spot on my list of occupational hazards? Yes.
Royal pain in the crumpets? Yes.
A bride of convenience? No.
But I’ve unexpectedly gone from royal bodyguard to monarch, having inherited a crown that was stolen from my family long before my birth. The kicker of this unexpected royal gift? In order to take the throne I must find a wife.
Have I mentioned Peach would NOT have been my hundredth choice?
But I’ve no other options, and she needs a favor that my new position can fulfill quite nicely. So we’ve agreed to play the doting newlyweds out in public.
In private, though, our rules are simple:
And certainly no sex.
I should have known better than to marry a rule-breaker.
Hot Heir is a romping fun marriage of convenience romance between a surprise heir and a southern hot mess, complete with the bedroom to end all bedrooms, a run-down alpaca, and that thing with the hot air balloon. This romantic comedy stands alone with no cheating, cliffhangers and ends with a royally awesome happily ever after.
Genre: Romance- Comedy, Royalty, Fake Marriage
Part of a Series: All of Pippa Grant’s books feature interconnected characters and are on the same timeline. You don’t need to read the other books but it makes it even more fun if you have.
POV: Peach and Viktor
Steam Level: Slow burn to toasty
I’ve been waiting for Viktor and Peach’s book since Manning and Gracie’s book (Royally Pucked). Hot Heir has all the hijinks and shenanigans expected from a Pippa Grant book. If you love Romantic Comedies then definitely pick up ant Pippa Grant book. Hot Heir combines royalty and fake marriage romance to create a sexy, snarky read that’s fun, sweet, sexy, smart, and emotional. It asks what is love and who gets to define it. I loved Hot Heir and cannot wait to read/devour more Pippa Grant. Keep them coming and I’ll keep reading them.
Only a few of my Favorite Quotes:
- As much as this woman annoys me, she does have a way of making certain parts of me stand up and take notice.
- Were it not for her personality, she would be a lovely specimen of a woman.
- If I’d know he had dimples, I never would’ve agreed to marry him. Dimples are dangerous. I can pass on the six-packs and the tattoos, but the dimples – fuck me, I think I just ovulated.
- “Don’t look at me like that.”….”Like what?” “Like you’re picturing me naked.” “You are naked.” “That’s beside the point.”
- I take myself upstairs. To my wife. Or possibly my doom. ‘Tis difficult to predict which I shall find.
- I don’t know how it happened, but I’m sinking deeper and deeper into like with this guy every minute. Or maybe, possibly, something stronger than like
- I’ve never questioned my own strengths. My abilities. My loyalty, my determination, my integrity. Yet I’ve never considered the value and importance of choosing to love someone unconditionally.
- “You’re quite obsessed with my mouth.” “I like to keep it busy so you can’t talk.”
- Being wanted-warts and all-is freeing in a way I never expected
Click Here to buy Hot Heir by Pippa Grant from Amazon.