November 19, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Cruel Love by Tabatha Drake
Category : Reviews
He made love to me and left town without saying goodbye.
But then, he came back.
He saved my life that day. My guardian angel dressed in black.
A man with love in his smile and blood on his hands.
A man with friends just as ruthless and deadly as he is.
A man with enemies who’ll never stop hunting us until he’s dead.
He made love to me and left town again with a promise to keep me safe. To kill them all. To return home and make me his bride.
I believed him. Why wouldn’t I?
I won’t make that mistake again.
* * * * *
CRUEL LOVE is a full-length novel about true love, revenge, and everything in-between. It’s the sixth book in the KILLER LOVE saga by Tabatha Drake.
Author’s Note: This book was previously published as No Fury. It has been revised for new readers, including extended and deleted scenes for old readers to enjoy.
Title: Cruel Love
Author: Tabatha Drake
Genre: Romantic suspense, mafia, assassin
Part of a Series: Book 6 of 7 in the Killer Love series
POV: All the couples from the pre ious books in the series Luka/Sophia, Fox/Dani, Dante/Lucy, Boxcar/Caleb and Archer/Lilah
Steam Level: some steam but mostly action and build up
Despite the cliffhanger which I knew was coming I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! In Cruel Love Tabatha Drake drags you through the ringer and builds your anticipation for the climax that she has been building up from the very beginning of the first book. I read this series in its original incarnation as Tabatha KISS’s Snake Eyes series and, although fabulous, the Killer Love series is even better. If you’re looking for an action-packed romantic suspense series featuring tough as nails characters (both make and female), mobsters who fall hard and and assassins who fall harder then look no further. With Tabatha Drake’s wicked sense of humor you’ll laugh and hold your breath throughout Cruel Love and this entire series.
I received this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “I love you.”…”You stole my line.”…”You stole my heart, It’s only fair.”
- My instinct is, and always will be, to protect you. You’re not worthless. You’re priceless.
- Everyone’s got something they’re good at. Happy to say my thing is you.
- Eyes open. Senses sharp. Don’t try and change the past. Try and alter the future instead.
- Wars are fought in moments.
- She’s int he mood to kill people, it’s better them than me.
- They all have the same resting prick face. Even when Marty only had half a face, he was still the spitting image of his hideous bloodline.
- If being surrounded by dead bodies kept me from having sex, I never would have lost my virginity.
Click Here to buy Cruel Love by Tabatha Drake from Amazon