November 26, 2019 1 min to read
Audiobook Review: Rated Ex by Ella Fox
1. Do avoid your ex like he’s a bill collector
2. Do block his emails and change your phone number if necessary
3. Do bury your head in the sand while you try (and fail) to get over him
4. Don’t talk to him when he shows up while you’re in the middle of the blind date from hell
5. Don’t agree to go home with him when says he needs to talk to you
Let’s hope I don’t come to regret breaking rules four and five within minutes of Mason Cleary swooping back into my life.
Rated Ex is short and hot- the perfect dessert after a long day when you want something sweet but don’t have time for a full length book.
Genre: Romance – Second Chance
Part of a Series: No but it takes place in the same world as The Cruz Brothers Series
Steam Level: Slow Burn
I listened to this book on the Read Me Romance podcast. This is the first Ella Fox book I’ve read and it was cute. I liked the characters – especially Mason but I have a thing for sexy, alpha men who go for what they want and are sweet and remember the little details. I liked the cameo from The Cruz Brothers Series which made me want to read those as well. Rated Ex just seemed super short. Yes, yes, I know it’s a novella and those are short, but I just wanted a bit more. Maybe and prologue and an epilogue to round out the events in this cute second-chance romance.