“Loved this book! Ryker and Lennon are perfectly broken and yet so whole together. My first Harloe Rae read and I am so looking forward to reading more from her.” — USA Today bestselling author LJ Shen
Creep. Freak. Crazy Eyes.
I’ve heard it all.
Over the years, they’ve slammed me with every demeaning name in the book.
Their taunts warped me like a steady stream of poison.
Anger replaced anxiety as I started believing the cruelty spat my way.
Until she showed up and changed everything.
Lennon Bennett is pure innocence—warm sunshine breaking apart my stormy existence.
She’s everything good and maybe I can be too.
For her. With her. Because of her.
Lennon doesn’t know I’m beckoned closer with each breath.
She isn’t aware that I’m completely consumed with her.
It’s become my sole purpose to protect her, by any means necessary.
But if she discovers the depth of my obsession, it will be the end of me.
So, I remain in the shadows.
Waiting. Watching. Wanting.
She’ll be my first. My last. My only.
Watch Me Follow is a TOTAL STANDALONE new adult romance.
Part of s series: no
POV: Ryker and Lennon
Steam Level: Warm
Watch Me Follow is sweet and emotional and reminded me of how much I love Harloe Rae’s writing and how glad I am to have found her. The anxiety that Ryker lives with is palpable but not so dramatic that it’s annoying. It’s a fascinating and respectful look into anxiety exacerbated by bullying and abuse. The journey to love, honesty, and confidence is beautiful. Everyone needs a love like Lennon and Ryker’s – love that is stronger together than apart. A love where your partner is your teammate, where you build each other up and are each other’s strength. Watch Me Follow reminds us of both the positive and negative impact that words have. I absolutely loved this book. It was heartfelt, heartwarming, thought-provoking, and emotional. One of the best books I’ve read in a while.
- Living in virtual reality almost one hundred percent of the time hasn’t helped with my unusual social habits, especially stalking Lennon.
- …Ryker. I must have been very good in my previous life to deserve him.
- We’ve been waiting our whole lives to share this raw experience and chose each other.
- “Whatch looking at?”…”You”…”Why?”…”Because it’s kinda my thing. It’s what I do…”
- There’s no end for us, only new beginnings that will test our strength. Together we’ll conquer all.
- Separately we were two broken halves…Together we’ve defined a new normal.
Click Here to buy Watch Me Follow by Harloe Rae from Amazon. Only $0.99 for a limited time so get it now!