March 10, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Tap That by Jennifer Blackwood, RC Boldt
Category : Reviews
I have a secret. It’ll get me fired if my boss ever finds out…which shouldn’t be a problem except for one thing: my coworker, Reid Morgan.
He’s cocky, aggravating, and that hot-as-sin mouth simultaneously makes me want to slap him and melt into the mattress.
Now that he’s discovered my secret, he’s doing everything in his power to take my job.
I have a problem: my pint-size spitfire of a coworker who’s primed to take my promotion.
She’s infuriating, sexy as hell, and I just can’t seem to keep my hands off her.
Now we’re both vying for the same position…and only one of us can come out on top.
Genre: Romance – Comedy, Enemies-to-lovers
Part of a Series: I don’t think so
POV: Callie and Reid
Steam Level: Warm
This is the first book I’ve read by R.C. Boldt and/or Jennifer Blackwood. It was quite fun. I giggled out loud in several parts. The shenanigans between Reid and Callie were both funny and juvenile at times. The authors did a great job in creating the chemistry between these two and the push and pull of attraction and irritation about being attracted to the enemy. Overall this was a super cute book that I enjoyed reading.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- OhGodohGodohGod. So disgusting Abort mission. I fight every overwhelming response to spew it back on the table and somehow manage to swallow it. I know that it sounds like I gave the worst blow job know to all mankind. News flash, I’d take a blow job any day over beer.
- There’s something about Reid that makes me want ot get the last word in and give him a hard time. He’s like a big red do not push button. And now all I want to do is press the damn button.
- If I thought i had any restraint, it’s gone faster than tequila shots at a bachelorette party.
- “Ugh,. You’re so smitten, it makes me all happy and shit” “Shut up. Am not” Okay, i totally am.
- Nothing goes better with regret than ice cream washed down with a good red.
Click here to buy Tap That by R.C. Boldt and Jennifer Blackwood from Amazon.