May 16, 2018 2 min to read
Review: The Savage Wild by Roxie Noir
Category : Reviews
I should have known better than to fall for his cruel charms and cut-glass eyes, but I was good at calculus and bad at understanding people.
He shredded my heart to pieces.
I spent ten years forgetting Wilder Flint, and it took every minute.
Of course he shows up again. He’s got the same blue eyes, the same cocky grin, and a brand-new swagger that makes me weak in the knees.
I’ve got a summer research project in the Arctic and three canceled flights. Wilder’s got a plane.
But when we crash deep in the middle of nowhere, all we’ve got is each other.
I hate Wilder. I hate him in the depths of my soul, with a fire and fury I’ve never felt about anything else.
But that doesn’t mean I can resist him.
After all, love and hate aren’t so different.
The Savage Wild is a full-length novel and a complete standalone!
Genre: Romance – Second chance, enemies-to-lovers, action
Part of a Series: No
POV: Imogen and Wilder
Steam-Level: Slow burn to toasty
The Savage Wild in an epic story of survival and trust. The history between Imogen and Wilder slowly unfolds throughout their present day situation. Roxie Noir does an excellent job of portraying young love, hurt, betrayal and some not-so-nice thoughts. I absolutely love both Imogen and Wilder and you can relate to their story. The Savage Wild kept me on the edge of my seat, feeling like I was on the precipice of falling off a cliff. This book was so well done. I absolutely love Roxie Noir and her writing. It’s both gritty and heartwarming. The Savage Wild is an excellent addition to my library.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I don’t understand extroverts.
- Wilder’s even making the weather cry.
- I always knew Wilder Fucking Flint was going to be the death of me, one way or another.
- Even in the snowy alpine tundra, smack dab in the middle of nowhere, with survival anything buy guaranteed, Wilder’s charming.
- I hate him. No, I just wish I hated him. But instead I’m watching him walk, knowing that he has a nice butt under all that.
- Death still isn’t assured, and my self-esteem is currently worth more than whatever Wilder’s got to offer.
Click Here to buy The Savage Wild by Roxie Noir from Amazon. It’s currently only $0.99 GET IT NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!