September 8, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Irrevocable by Addison Jane
Category : Reviews
Our pasts were a part of us.
Mine hijacked my dreams every night, drowning me in guilt and staining my hands red.
It wasn’t just a part of me, it stole a piece of me—the piece that stopped me from letting people get too close.
And I’d become pretty damn good at playing the untouchable asshole card just to keep them away.
But apparently, Dakota Samuels didn’t get that memo.
From the moment she accidentally walked in on me naked, she began to demolish any and every wall I’d ever built.
She was sexy and tenacious.
And I was addicted to the way she looked at me.
To the way she fought for me.
To the way her body felt beneath mine.
We were both done with running from the demons of our pasts.
They were going to find us.
They were going to try and destroy us.
And they may have won before, but like hell I was going to let them take her from me too.
Because if they tried, this time the blood I saw in my dreams would be theirs.
Genre: Romance – MC, Suspense, Comedy
Part of a Series: Yes Book 1 of the Exiled Eight MC, also some of the secondary characters are from Addison Jane’s Club Girl Diaries series
POV: Dakota and Ripley
Steam Level: Quite hot
I don’t read a lot of MC books and this is the first of Addison Jane’s that I have read. If this was the first MC book I read then I would be hooked on this genre. The story was funny and suspenseful, sexy and sweet. I whipped through Irrevocable, finding it difficult to put down. While I was able to guess some parts, I didn’t guess others. It was fun ride and I look forward to reading more of Addison Jane’s work.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I was short in stature, but I made up for it with sass and a fair dose of stubbornness.
- She hit me with one of those Mom glares that instantly made you remember why you grew up to be a respectful member of society-because you got your ass beat if you didn’t.
- There was a reason why they called it falling in love. It was the fall that was the most important part. It was where you let yourself go, where you take that leap off the side of the cliff in hopes that another person would catch you at the bottom.
- When you find the one you want to be with, there will never be an ‘enoigh is enough.’ There will never be a step too far when it comes to protecting them.
- Sometimes it taks seeing a person hurting for us to realize that we would do anything to protect them from that pain.
- “Are you asking me to get drunk, fat, and horny with you?”
- If you need to leave, leave. But just know that if you stay, I will take you, those damn demons, and the bad attitude that I knew came with this package when I signed up for this.
- Bikers gossiped mare that bitches
Click Here to buy Irrevocable by Addison Jane from Amazon.