Ballet takes everything from you.
All your sweat, all your tears, all your dedication, all your time.
There are no drunken nights, no drugs, no boyfriends, no distractions whatsoever.
But everyone has a dirty little secret…
Working as a stripper at Club Ecstasy at night is my dark indiscretion.
Sexy, mysterious billionaire Calum shows up as a patron at my club. He’s drawn to my provocative innocence, not realizing that I am also a ballerina in his dance company. When I dance for him, he feels something stir in his cold, dead heart.
After Calum finds out my little deception, he should turn me in. After all, ballet requires sacrifice.
But to my surprise, he makes me an offer I can’t refuse.
And now I am staring into his dark blue eyes as I dance for him privately. Trying desperately to remember rule number one of being an exotic dancer.
Don’t fall for your customers.
The Patron is a contemporary billionaire romance from Wall Street Journal Bestseller Vivian Wood. It’s full length and the first of three books in the gritty, raw, passionate Broken Slipper Trilogy.
Title: The Patron
Author: Vivian Wood
Genre: Romance, billionaire, contract, sports (ballet)
Part of a Serie: Book 1 in the Broken Slipper trilogy
POV: Kaia and Calum
Steam Level: Hot
The Patron is first book in the Broken Slipper trilogy and it is intense!!! Vivian Wood knows how to build tension, both in and out of the bedroom. And as Kaia and Calum’s relationship grows in intensity, so do the threats around them. I didn’t want to put this one down and cannot wait for the next!
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- Love is for people who are foolish enough to have hearts.
- “You’re beautiful…So delicate. So fucking innocent. And her I am, already thinking of all the ways I can ruin you.”
- I’ve never seen Calum smile like that before, with all his teeth. It’s unsettling and disingenuous, like seeing a shark smile a second before he eats you.
- I’ll never bend. Never become flexible and pliable. Never be soft and malleable. But I think that happens to be just what you need right now, beauty.
- “I don’t know what you’ve been through, Calum…But I will say that I collect broken things. Things that no one else wants to save, things that other people think are garbage. They have a home with me.”
Click Here to buy The Patron by Vivian Wood from Amazon.