December 25, 2018 3 min to read
Review: Royal Tease by Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
Go undercover, protect my best friend’s little sister. It should have been the easiest assignment of my life. But Jessa is uncooperative. She’s feisty, mouthy, and stubborn. Oh, and she hates me. Ever since I threw her over my shoulder and carried her out of a bar fight, I’ve been persona non grata.
But the stakes are too high to mess this up. The monarchy is at risk.
I can’t stand Roone Ainsley. There I said it. Shoot me.
We go together like lightning and water. His annoying, steady obstinance is going to cost me my job. A job I have worked very hard to keep. No one is messing this up for me. I’ve had enough crazy in my life. But even if I wanted him – which I don’t, but if I did – I can’t ever have him.
My life is not my own. I’ve known that since birth.
Genre: Romance – Suspense, Royal, Enemies-to-Lovers
Part of a Series: Yes Book one of the Royals United Duet I also highly recommend the Royals Undercover Duet and Royals Undone Duet
POV: Roone and Jessa
Steam Level: Slow Burn to Toasty
I LOVE THIS SERIES! I’ve read both the Royals Undercover and Royals Undone series and was looking forward to meeting the lost princess. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! Nana Malone knows how to spin a story that is intriguing and sexy with just the right amount of funny. Once starting Royal Tease I could not put it down! I highly recommend the other two duets featuring Sebastian and Lucas but it’s not necessary to do so. Also, Nana Malone gives good book. If you’re looking for a great story filled with page-turning suspense with a heavy dose of sass and alpha male then pick up Royal Teaser – Just beware the cliffhanger is mighty.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “You douchewaffle asshat. I’m not wearing any underwear! Put me down.” Fucking hell. File that under things to examine later. But being chivalrous, I planted a hand on her ass to keep her skint down.
- “My vagina is not broken, thank you very much.”
- You didn’t always like your family, but you needed to show up for them.
- The universe, it seemed, has a sense of humor.
- Sometimes it takes people getting punched in the face to learn a lesson.
- “You know for such a little thing, you’re awfully feisty.”
- It must be exhausting being the perfect person for everyone.
- God, he was so sexy just standing there being a total pain in my ass.
- “Something tells me that you being my best friend will nearly get me killed one day.”
- “Possibly. But hey, it’s part of the adventure and fun.”
- The angel on my shoulder tried valiantly with one last protest. But the devil that had taken over my soul was having none of it.
- If I was going to hell, I might as well go in a blaze of glory.
- For now, she was mine. She just didn’t know it yet
- “You’re just perfect, and you jest need someone who can actually handle you.”
- “I do not need to be handled.” …
- “And my handle, i don’t mean control you.” His grip tightened ever so slightly, warning me that physically, he was superior. “What I mean by handle is someone who can support you and thinks you’re fantastic and can sometimes partake in you craziness. That’s what I mean by handle you.”
- “That’s how this works. I tell you what to do, you fight me. I like the fight.
- “You realize that’s not exactly healthy?”
Click Here to buy Royal Tease by Nana Malone from Amazon.