March 7, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Love and Chaos by S.M. Soto
Category : Reviews
Hell is rising.
People are dying…all in the name of love.
Tell me, can the Devil and his Angel survive the flames?
Deception and Blood were the counterparts, but now, can Sophia and Creed navigate their way through the never ending Chaos?
Genre: Romance – Suspense, dark, mafia
Standalone: no – read books 1 and 2 first
Part of a Series: yes – book 3 of 3 in the Chaos series
POV: Mostly Creed and Sophia but some other characters too
Steam Level: toasty
5/5Love and Chaos was a brilliant end to a fantastic series (or at least Sophia and Creed’s story). Like the first two books, Love and Chaos was engaging and engrossing, keeping me on the edge of my seat. It was, at times, dark, gritty and brutal yet also sweet and beautiful. In Love and Chaos
S.M. Soto threw everything at Creed and Sophia from all different directions. You never knew what was coming next or who was coming for them. We see Creed at both his darkest and his lightest. We see Sophia fierce and loving, protecting herself, her baby and her man. We’ve seen her strength and survival in the previous books but that was nothing compared to her ferociousness here.
I loved that S.M. Soto gave us extended epilogues for quite some time in the future. And I’m ecstatic that some of the main side characters will be getting their own novels with their own HEAs.
S.M. Soto’s writing just continues to get better with each book. If you read one series this year the Chaos series should be it! It’s a fantastic read, one that stays with you for long after you finish the book.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I don’t know when it happened, when she managed to burrow so deep in my heart, it only beat for her, but she did the impossible. She made me feel. She made me love. And if anyone tries to take that from me? I’ll fucking murder them.
- What fun is playing with your prey if they aren’t awake to see their expressions?
- I reach out, cupping her cheek in my hand. Hands that have done some of the darkest, cruelest, worst things one can think of. And yet, with these same hands, I get to touch an angel. We shouldn’t go together….She’s the light to my darkness. The brightest beacon in my life. She’s my entire fucking world.
- He’s the prince, the knight in shining armor, slayer of all dragons and the Devil, rolled into one perfectly irresistible package.
- He smiles up at me. That dangerous calculating smile that makes me want to do very bad things with him.
- Creed may not know it or agree, but I’m certain he’s the most romantic man on the planet.
- I may be the Devil, but this…this is heaven on earth.
- He is chaos, and I fucking love him
Click Here to buy Love and Chaos by S.M. Soto from Amazon