March 21, 2019 1 min to read
Review: Delivered by Eva Charles
Category : Reviews
Gabrielle Duval belongs to me.
I’ve made sure of that.
Now it’s time to eliminate the man who kept us apart.
The devil himself.
His reign of terror ends here.
On my terms.
Those who are triggered by dark storylines, please proceed cautiously!
Genre: Romance-dark, second chance
Standalone: No book 2 of 2
Part of a Series: yes book 2 of the Devils Duet
POV: Julian and Gabrielle
Delivered starts right where Depraved left off. Full of emotions, twists and turns Delivered pulls you through the ringer and spits you out thoroughly satisfied. Eva Charles uses humor wisely to tone down some of the heaviest scenes. I loved getting to know Smith better and cannot wait to revisit this world. Delivered was an amazing read and I devoured it.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I’m all for honoring the dead too. But not through selfless good works. I believe int honoring them with justice. I believe inn settling scores. In retribution. In revenge, served cold and bloody.
- I guess the youngest Wilder boy is all grown up, and almost as much of an asshole as the oldest one.
- “You’re bossy, just like JD. What is it with you two?” “He learned everything he knows about bossy from me.” “He was born bossy.” “I elevated his game.”
- I might have gone into the dark with you, but only because I already loved it there.
- It’s hard not to bond over tacos. You eat them with your hands, and they’re messy and delicious.
Click Here to by Delivered by Eva Charles