March 21, 2019 1 min to read
Reviewed: Depraved by Eva Charles
Category : Reviews
Gabrielle Duval once belonged to me.
And like it or not, she’ll be mine again.
In a world where money, power and corruption rule, I’m prepared to do whatever it takes.
Although nothing with that woman is ever easy.
But believe me when I tell you, I’ll enjoy every minute of the fight.
Pick-up a copy of Depraved today, and let Eva Charles take you on a deliciously decadent journey. Buckle up.
**Those who are sensitive to dark storylines, please proceed cautiously!**
Genre: Romance-Dark, suspense, enemies-to-lovers, second-chance
Part of a Series: Book 1 of the Devil’s Duet
POV: Gabrielle and Julian
Steam Level: Quite hot at times
Dark, sexy, mysterious Depraved pulls you through the ringer and spits you out in a heap of raw emotion and passion. I cannot wait to see what happens. Eva Charles has just got herself a new reader!
I read an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- Power is intoxicating. It makes people careless.
- If you don’t lie, you’ll never have to worry about keeping your story straight, and if you don’t do shameful things, you’ll never be ashamed. Easier said than done.
- I can tell myself any lie I’d like. I can kid myself as much as I want. But he’s the only man I’ve ever really wanted. The only man I’ve ever really loved. This truth has never loomed larger than right right now. It scares me to death.
- When you’ve got nothing to lose, you can accomplish almost anything.
- Making love is just and old-fashioned way to pretty up a good fuck. No one uses it anymore. We’re all enlightened now.
Click Here to buy Depraved by Eva Charles