April 30, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Return of the Prince by Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
I’ve been a prince in exile, but I’m finally going home, tarnished crown and all. This time, I won’t let anyone keep me away…Not Ariel, the woman I left behind. Not the killer on my tail. Hell, not even my cousin–the king–can stop me.
Unlike my conniving brother, I have no designs on the throne. Let better men rule.
But I do have a score to settle.
Everything was going just fine until Ariel is assigned to my protection detail. Little Miss Hates My Guts will ruin everything.
One look at her and I know it’s not over between us. All I have to do is convince her I never forgot her…and not get dead in the process.
Title: The Return of the Prince
Author: Nans Malone
Genre: Romantic Suspense: Second Chance, Royalty, Bodyguard, Sports (soccer)
Standalone: book one of a duet
Part of a Series: Yes book one of The Prince Duet which is part of the Royal Elite series (each duet is a different couple) which is a spinn-off of the Royals Undercover/Undone/United duets
POV: Ariel and Tristan
Steam Level: Slow Burn to toasty
Wow, just wow! I’ve loved all the books set on the Winston Isles! The Return of the Prince is AMAZING! I’ve been waiting for Ariel’s story since the Royals Undercover series! Return of the Prince has characters from all the previous books, none of whose stories you need to read to follow this book, but who make this book even better if you have.
The cliffhanger wasn’t too terrible but I still cannot wait for the conclusion.
Return of the Prince was gripping and engaging. Suspenseful and an emotional roller coaster. There are so many intriguing storylines weaved throughout this book that you never knew what would happen next. If you’re looking for an amazing romantic suspense story then pick up this book/series (do yourself a favor and start with the Royals Undercover duet). You’ll be hooked and fall in love with these characters.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “I’m a prince. I’m a gentleman.” “You might be a prince, but you are no gentleman.”
- The proper way to do this is irritating and also requires that you not shoot people.
- “Oh my God, no. No background checks. Besides, I’ve already done one.”
- “Yeah, no big deal. You know, just fly to Barcelona on a whim, save a prince, come home. It happens every day.” … “Actually, with us it sort of does.”
- I’d feel a hell of a lot better with all my weapons strapped to me, but I was pretty sure it was frowned upon to bring weapons on a date.
- “I still have not idea why anyone would ever want to become a prince.” “That’s only because you see the bullshit. Most people only see the fantasy.”
- I’m sorry but one of us needs to be you in this relationship.
- Just because I was showing teeth didn’t mean I was smiling.
- “Shut up. I don’t want to be in love.” “Yeah, that’s not exactly how it works. Sorry it to you. “God, why is this so hard?: “Well, it’s hard because it’s love”
Click Here to buy Return of the Prince by Nana Malone from Amazon.