May 16, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Enemies with Benefits by Roxie Noir
Category : Reviews
Eli Loveless was my nemesis from the first day of kindergarten until we graduated high school. Everything I did, he had to do better – and vice versa. The day he left town was the best day of my life.
Ten years later, the day he came back was the worst.
Now he’s my co-worker.
Grown-up Eli Loveless is sexy as sin. He’s hotter than asphalt in the summer. The irritating kid I once knew is gone, and he’s been replaced by a man with green eyes, perfect abs, and a cocky smile.
It’s bad that I want him.
It’s worse that he wants me back.
There are looks. There are smirks. There are smiles that make my panties burst into flame.
And then there’s a shared kiss that leads to the hottest night of my life.
This is no office romance. This is a five-alarm fire.
What’s a girl to do when the man I can’t stand is the one I can’t stop lusting after?
Enter into a friends-with-benefits agreement, of course.
No dates. No relationship. Just blisteringly hot sex, because if there’s one person I could never fall for, it’s Eli.
Title: Enemies With Benefits
Author: Roxie Noir
Genre: Romance-Enemies-to-Lovers, Small Town, Comedy, Friends With Benefits
Part of a Series: I hope it will become one
POV: Eli and Violet
Steam Level: Toasty
Roxie Noir did it again with Enemies With Benefits. It’s sweet and sexy, funny and emotional. I loved the characters in this book – both the main and the secondary. I didn’t want to put this book down.
I received an advanced copy of this book but I will definitely be purchasing it. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I’d like to have a life partner. When done properly, it seems like having one is nice.
- If Eli ever saw my panties I’d probably have to murder him, and then I’d have to spend the rest of my life in jail because I’m not the kind of her person who could get away with a murder.
- I’m pretty sure Eli wouldn’t try to murder me. Even for twenty grand.
- Being this close to Violet unchaperoned feels dangerous.
- I’m going to do something I regret, and I can feel it coming like it’s a train and I’m standing on the tracks.
- Bad ideas feel so good.
- It turns out that kissing Eli has two advantages: one, he’s not talking if we’re kissing, and two, it’s really, really fun.
- I like this. She’s soft. She smells good. She’s here, keeping me on my toes like she always does. Violet’s not always the easiest person to get along with, but who wants easy? I’ll take interesting any day.
- “Nothing interesting stays interesting. Everywhere has the same problems after a while” “You can’t convince me that Bangkok and Sprucevale are anything alike.” “You’d be surprised…They won’t fix the damn potholes there either.”
Click Here to buy Enemies with Benefits by Roxie Noir from Amazon