The hell I have.
It took me this long to find her, so I’m not letting her go without a fight.
Everyone will know just how far I’m willing to go for love.
Just how far I’m willing to go for…her.
As it turns out, love is a stronger motivator than vengeance.
Title: Playboy’s Heart
Author: Nana Malone
Genre: Romantic Suspense, Royalty, Fake Relationship
Part of a Series: Book 2 of the Playboy Prince Duet
POV: Xander and Imani
Steam Level: Quite toasty at times
The second half of Xander and Imani’s story was just as compelling as the first. Fans of Nana Malone will appreciate the guest appearance of some of our favorite security guards and some of Team Winston Isle. Xander and Imani’s backstories can be a bit dark but that’s what make them strong, fierce, independent and butt-heads. The dialogue is witty and Playboy’s Heart kept me reading to find out more.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “I’m here for as long as you wont me,” Little did she know that forever sounded pretty good to me.
- Before I could focus on my future, I had to deal with my past.
- No point in making someone twist in the wind if they didn’t know it was you.
- He thinks living is battening down the hatches, but it’s not. He’s got to let go to really live.
- You’re impossible. And I wouldn’t have you any other way.
Click Here to buy Playboy’s Heart by Nana Malone from Amazon.