From bestselling author L A Cotton comes the highly anticipated conclusion to Nicco and Arianne’s duet
Arianne Capizola is living a lie.
Angry. Abandoned. Afraid.
She’d rather spend her days locked away on her father’s estate than with the guy who stole her innocence: her fiancé.
Niccolò Marchetti is living a nightmare.
Broken. Banished. Betrayed.
He’d do anything to save the girl he loves, even if it means paying the ultimate price.
As the truth surrounding their legacies begins to unravel, everything they thought they knew shatters. But Nicco will do anything to protect the girl who taught him how to love, and she will risk it all to save the guy who stole her heart.
The clock is ticking as old and new enemies close in.
Only this time, their love might not be enough to save them.
*King of Souls in the second book in Nicco and Ari’s duet. Due to mature content that some readers may find distressing, this book is recommended for readers 18+
Title: King of Souls
Author: L.A. Cotton
Genre: Dark Romance, Mafia
Standalone: No – This is the conclusion to Nicco and Arianne’s story
Part of a Series: Book 2 of Verona Legacy
POV: Arianne and Nicco
Steam Level: Some steam, some dark sexual elements
Holy Shitake Mushrooms King of Souls is intense! King of Souls starts right where Prince of Hearts ends. Violent and action-packed, everything explodes in this story. This is one of those stories where I wants to throw my kindle at times, cursed L.A. Cotton some and did not want to stop reading. The conclusion was epic and this series is amazing!!! I cannot wait for the next couple’s book!
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- How did you walk away from something so vital as the other half of you soul? The answer was, you didn’t. You couldn’t.
- Sometimes we don’t realize how strong we truley are until we are faced with our greatest weakness.
- Expensive suits and good looks didn’t mean much in a world where money talked, and people were nothing but pawns.
- Everything we experience, everything we survive, shapes us into the person we’re supposed to be.
- The past always catches up with you eventually.
- “Love knows no bounds, Nicco. It doesn’t adhere to codes or laws or morals…sometimes it just is.”
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives set us on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- “I can’t promise that things won’t get worse before they get better…But I promise I’ll be waiting at the end.”
- “He can have your firsts…but your forever… that belongs to me.”
- My heart beats for you, and I am done being the nice guy where you’re concerned.
- When you love someone you don’t get to pick and choose the parts you want.
- Your brightness outshines the darkness in my soul.
- Love didn’t make you weak, it made you strong.
Click Here to buy King of Souls by L.A. Cotton