He’s a rugged, battle-hardened soldier who spent four years in the Royal Guard, an elite military unit. I met the King and Queen for the first time wearing leggings and a sweatshirt.
He’s the serious, quiet, straight-laced heir to the throne, and I accidentally got drunk at a formal dinner.
But there’s the way he looks at me, eyes blazing with hunger. Like he knows every dirty thought I’ve had about him – and he likes them. There’s the way my pulse skyrockets every time his hand brushes mine.
I’m the ambassador’s daughter. I know better than to mess around with a foreign head of state.
But I don’t know how long I can resist.
Not all princes are charming.
I spent years in the Royal Guard, our most elite military unit, fighting like hell so I could rule one day – not so I could give my father an heir with some well-bred rich girl.
I have a f*cking country to run. My love life can take a back seat. It’s not like I’ve ever met a girl I had to have.
Until her. The ambassador’s daughter. She’s so… American. Lowborn, brash, wildly unsuitable… and gorgeous.
I’m disciplined, tough as hell, and I don’t f*ck around. But I can’t stop thinking about the way she laughs, about how she might taste. My father’s threatening to strip me of my title if I touch her, but she makes me want to break every one of my own rules.
F*ck titles. F*ck rules. F*ck my father’s threats. I want her. I need her.
Reign is a 90,000 word, 350-page, standalone full-length novel with some seriously steamy scenes and a happily-ever-after ending.
Author: Roxie Noir
Genre: Romance – Comedy, Military, Royal, Suspense
Part of a Series: No
POV: Hazel and Kostya
Steam Level: Slow burn to sexy
I’m a big fan of Roxie Noir and Reign was the only book that I hadn’t read by her. I decided to remedy that and I’m so glad I did! I ADORE HAZEL AND KOSTYA!!!!! I think that this may jump to being one of my favorites of all of Roxie Noir’s books. I loved the interactions between Kostya and Hazel and the playing with cultural differences and language barriers. I easily got lost in this world that Roxie Noir created and didn’t want to put this book down. Reign was a combination of all the elements I love in romance – humor, suspense, and steam. If you’re looking for book where the heroine is a feisty American with a filthy mouth who keeps her stoic man on his toes – calling out his macho behavior and loving his tender side then pick Reign up. This was an amazing book and definitely one of my favorites now.
- I’m a prince, not a monk.
- We’re not great friends, but I’ve never punched him in the face, so at least he’ll let me in.
- “I get told a lot of things,” I admit. “I don’t always pay attention to the unimportant ones.”
- “This is my kingdom and my castle,” he murmurs. “I can carry people off if I want.” “But I’m the barbarian,” I tease.
- With everyone wearing these lace masks over their eyes, I feel like I’m walking into a weird sex club with my parents.
- “He’s stubborn, not stupid.” “Those two things seem very similar sometimes,” I say. “They are,”
- “And they say chivalry is dead,” I manage to say. “I’d make sure you come first,” he says. “Chivalrous enough?”
- “Which dessert table?” I ask. “The sturdiest one,” he says. “Not the closest?” “I’d walk an extra twenty feet to make sure I fucked you right,” he says. “I do appreciate a job well done,”
Click Here to buy Reign by Roxie Noir from Amazon