Emerald Hatcher was the baby of the Hatcher family. Sweet, kind, compassionate, a dreamer who would give the shirt off her back to someone who needed it more than her.
But that was then.
What have fifteen years away from her family, tortured and abused, done to her?
The Hatcher sisters have been desperate to find the last sister and bring her home, but what they get is not what they bargained for.
Is anyone really ready for Emerald Hatcher to return home?
↝ Trigger warning – mature content, issues of sexual assault/abuse, violence ↜
SPLINTERED EMERALD is the fifth book in the Broken Gems series by USA Today bestselling author Jane Blythe. Murder, mystery, suspense, and love in this thrilling romantic suspense! Each book in the series can be read as a standalone but reading in order is encouraged, a guaranteed HEA!
Other books in the series
Cracked Sapphire – Sapphire and Gideon’s story
Crushed Ruby – Ruby and Judah’s story
Fractured Diamond – Diamond and Elijah’s story
Shattered Amethyst – Amethyst and Zeb’s story
Title: Splintered Emerald
Author: Jane Blythe
Genre: Romantic Suspense, human trafficking
Part of a Series: Book 5 of the Broken Gems series
Steam Level: Minimal
Splintered Emerald is the fifth book in the Broken Gems series and the last of Hatcher sisters’ books. While technically a standalone, Splintered Emerald I recommend reading this series is order. I’m glad that there will be more to come in this series. Splintered Emerald was different but just as engaging than her sister’s books. Jane Blythe weaves together a story that is haunting and gripping. I never knew which way this story was heading.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- He was certainly overdressed for killing someone.
- Sometimes it was out of the darkness that the most beautiful things grow.
- Even when life was at its darkest point, light could be just around the corner
- Hope had been her montra for almost half her life, and it had made everything work out, even if it had been a rocky road getting here.
- Why was it that you didn’t realize what you had until it was gone?
- Monster or not, it seemed he was good at providing a safe haven to abused women.
- When you lived in the darkness you never learned what the light was like
- Just because she was doing the right thing didn’t mean this was easy.
- She had needed his belief in her becasue she hadn’t believed in herself.
- In life, you couldn’t go backward, you could only keep moving on.
Click Here to buy Splintered Emerald by Jane Blythe from Amazon. ⭒☆ Special preorder price $0.99 regular price $3.99 ☆⭒