May 29, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Sin by M. Malone, Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
Too bad I have no idea how to use it.
I know what you’re thinking. How the hell do you end up a virgin when you live in a city known for easy access?
But my focus is protecting the women of New York…not fulfilling my every desire.
Then I meet her.
*** The epic saga Shameless fans have been waiting for!!
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Part of a Series: Yes Book 1 of The Sin Duet. I recommend reading the prequel first. Also you reading is enhanced by reading the other books that feature the men in Blake Security (Shameless Trilogy, Force Duet, Deep Duet)
POV: Mattheus, Gemma
Steam Level: Quite Toasty
OMG! Mattheus! I’ve been waiting for Mattheus’s story for quite some time. He’s always been this enigma, a sexy, dangerous enigma. Protective, volatile and deadly. In Sin Mattheus’ past catches up with him and the ending was one for the record books. Sin was funny, sexy, thrilling, and breathtaking. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book. M. Malone and Nana Malone know how to do cliffhangers that are amazing. It’s a good thing there is only two weeks between release dates. If you haven’t met the men of Blake Security I suggest you do so now.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
(Just a few of my) Favorite Quotes:
- Most women weren’t clamoring for a psychopathic former killer who liked to watch people bleed. Nope, that would make for one hell of a Tinder profile.
- At the core of it, I was a killer.
- I couldn’t let me ingrained chivalry to get me killed. After all, a bullet from a woman would kiill just as easily as one from a man.
- No one was denying me food now. No one was trying to kill me. Maybe I had gone soft.
- It was unusual for me to give a shit about what anyone thought of me.
- Holy hotness, Batman. I was surrounded by testosterone.
- If something or someone was a threat, I removed the threat. Simple.
- When hunting you had to either can an animal off guard or stalk it down in its own lair.
- My stupid dick. There was no containing that thing.
- I wouldn’t look at those rational thoughts,, because who needed rationality?
Click Here to buy Sin by M. Malone, Nana Malone from Amazon.