June 29, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Rockaway Bride by Pippa Grant
Category : Reviews
A Rock Star Kidnaps a Runaway Bride…
Kidnapping the bride seemed like a good idea at the time.
Her fiancé stole my fortune, so I stole his woman.
Tit for tat. Or tat for tit. However you want to look at it.
The one thing I didn’t expect?
Willow Honeycutt, preschool teacher, boy band super fan, is completely crazy.
And somehow she’s turned the tables on me.
Now, she’s holding me hostage, and she won’t let me go until we hit every item on her sparkly new, completely insane bucket list.
And that last item?
That last item might cost me more than any fortune.
It very well might cost me my heart.
Rockaway Bride is a romping fun romance between a down-on-his-luck rock star and a boy band-loving preschool teacher, complete with a road trip, handcuffs, and fun with nuns. This romantic comedy stands alone with no cheating or cliffhangers and ends with a rockin’ awesome happily ever after.
Genre: Romance – Comedy, Rockstar, Royalty
Part of a Series: No, but all the characters in Pippa Grant’s books play a part in the other ones so it’s even better the more you’ve read
POV: Willow and Dax
Steam level: Warm
‘Twas the night before the wedding and all through the castle not a creature was stirring…well, except for the bride with a bottle of mead, her stepbrothers with a plane ticket to New York, and a rockstar with handcuffs. What a start to an adventure of epic proportions. Rockaway Bride is fun, sweet, and full of crazy adventure which begin when Willow and Dax stray out of their comfort zones. This is a lesson we should all remember. Be crazy, be yourself, have dildo fights, and sleep naked in the moonlight. Enjoy life, your friend and family. Pippa Grant continues to write amazing books and I cannot wait for more!
- I don’t kidnap women. Except today
- He’s sin in denim and ink, seduction and danger in a sound wave. And he’s currently holding me hostage. Or so his thinks. Maybe I should hold him hostage. See how he likes that.
- “You’re a terrible kidnapper. You don’t even have tape for my mouth. And you lost the keys to the handcuffs, didn’t you?”
- Being kidnapped was way better than marrying Martin today.
- “If you did call the authorities, I’m sure they would have advised you that kidnapping wouldn’t solve your problem.”
- Scary when the kidnapper has more morals than the man I was supposed to marry.
- If I’m going to hell, I might as well earn the trip.
- The world won’t stop turning if I step out of my comfort zone.
Click Here to buy Rockaway Bride by Pippa Grant from Amazon.