July 30, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Whole Lotta Frogs by Samatha Harris
Category : Reviews
My name is Lennox Brooks and I’ll admit, I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I don’t take the big risks, I cover my insecurities with snark, I’ve shown my crazy a few more times then I would’ve liked, and I’ve been trying, and failing at love pretty much since I first grew tits.
Weirdos, Mama’s boys, the over-coiffed, and underwhelming, I’ve been out with them all, just read my blog. I’ve got horror stories that would curl your toes and singe your nose hairs, but none of them compare to the toad who started it all, Ellis Walker.
He was the boy next door, the charming, infuriatingly gorgeous one who broke my heart and disappeared without a trace. Now he’s back and determined to throw my life into chaos, dredging up painful memories just when things were getting good.
But the thing is there are always two sides to every story.
I’ve spent the better part of my life hating him for everything he put me through, but without that resentment clouding my judgment how will I ever resist him?
Love is complicated, appearances are deceiving, and sometimes you have to kiss a whole lotta frogs before finding your prince.
Genre: Romance – Comedy
Part of a Series: No
Steam Level: Warm
Whole Lotta Frog is a super quick and super cute read. Lennox is is fighting her way through a lot of frogs in order to find her prince. It was fun, with several laugh out loud moments. The characters, especially Lennox’s mother, were a riot. The style of the book was great, with the blog posts in between each chapter. It was full of life lessons without being preachy. Overall a bit predictable but quite fun. If you like romantic comedies then I recommend Whole Lotta Frogs by Samatha Harris.
I received an advanced copy of the book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- You don’t have to like him to want to fuck him. Hate sex is kind of hot.
- I’d hope to die, peacefully…but if it turned out to be some dank alleyway…then I really had no one to blame but myself. At least I was wearing my good panties. No one wants to show up in the morgue with nasty drawers.
- “Come on,” he said. “Where’s you sense of adventure?” My sense of adventure was currently being double teamed by ,my common sense and self-preservation, so it was currently busy at the moment.
- All that teenage-drama seem trivial to most people, but the scars remain long past graduation.
- A kiss is a symbol of the relationship, especially the first kiss, and relationships are all about give and take.
- That’s why they call it falling in love. It’s a terrifying leap of faith. You just have to jump and hope that he’s there to catch you.
- Life’s too short to be anything but who you really are.
- Mistakes are part of life. It’s how we learn and grow-through trial and error
- Sometimes wrong just feels so good.
Click Here to buy Whole Lotta Frogs by Samatha Harris from Amazon.