April 9, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Protecting the Heiress by Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
All I ever wanted was family. But one mistake cost me everything I’ve ever worked for.
To get it all back, I’ll have to return home and protect the most stubborn woman on the face of the planet. To do that effectively, I’ll need to go undercover as…a Manny.
I didn’t mean to fall for her or the kid. I really should have known better. When you get this close, it’s easy to get burned.
But I’ll do anything to protect them, even if it costs me everything…again.
Genre: Romance – Suspense, Bodyguard, Manny
Standalone: No but the cliffhanger wasn’t too terrible
Part of a Series: Yes Book one of the Heiress Duet in the Royal Elite series
POV: mostly Jax and Neela but also several others
Steam Level: Slow Burn
Protecting the Heiress is book one of the Heiress Duet in the Royal Elite series which is a spinoff of the Royals series. You don’t have to have read the other three duets in the Royal Series but if you have then Protecting the Heiress is even better since you know Ariel and the king and queen.
This was a fun book – full of suspense and the hottest slow burn with each fighting their attraction. The cliffhanger wasn’t too terrible but also I CANNOT wait to see what happens. Nana Malone know hows to build the heat and suspense until it’s boiling over. If you’re looking for a romantic suspense then definitely check out Nana Malone and Protecting the Heiress.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- Why would you ever start anything if you weren’t serious about it?
- “Oh my God, you might be right.”… “What you don’t seem to understand is that I’m always right..”…”Careful, woman.” “Who needs to be careful? When you’re right as much as I am, you can pretty much say whatever wild thing comes to your brain.”…”You are a fucking genius.” “I know.”
- I felt like he’d just licked me all over. And if he licked me, was I his now?
- I guess you’re working for me now, so let’s just pretend I’m professional.
- Just when I’d convinced myself that going near him was a terrible, very bad, no-good idea, he was being sweet. Which was possibly even more difficult to shake off than the tight quarters with a sex god who was so hot he could burn layers of skin off.
- “Are you always an asshole?”…”I prefer to think of it as bullshit challenged.”
- What was wrong with my mouth around this guy?
- Boundaries were my friends.
- Fuck, I was turning myself on.
- That man was dangerous. Super dangerous. he shouldn’t be walking around shirtless or someone could spy that intricate shoulder tattoo, or you know, lick his abs.
Click Here to buy Protecting the Heiress by Nana Malone from Amazon