September 2, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Brazen by M. Malone and Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
Vegas – 3 years ago. She’s the one that got away.
Now I have one more chance to show her what’s meant to be. But the universe keeps throwing obstacles in our way. Especially the marriage vows neither of us remember!
a second chance romance
Wham, bam, thank you ma’am? That’s my motto.
There’s no room in my life for anything more complicated than a one-night stand. But then the one-night stand I’ve NEVER been able to forget waltzes back into my life. As a client. Despite our explosive chemistry, we can’t go there again. What happened in Vegas, has to stay in Vegas.
Except the marriage vows neither of us remember.
The Brazen Duet will conclude with Still Brazen on 2/26
Genre: Romance – suspense, second chance
Standalone: nope ends on a cliffhanger
Part of a Series: yes book 1 of the Brazen Duet
POV: Oskar and Hailey
Steam Level: Slow burn
I’ve read almost all the other guys in Blake Security’s books and have been waiting for Oskar, our enigmatic, jokester Viking’s book. Brazen is it and does not disappoint. Once again the Malone Squared writing team proves that the bigger they are the harder they fall. If you haven’t read the blurb yet then DON’T. The reveal is freaking amazing and the best giggle I’ve had in a while. If you’ve read any other of the Blake Security guys and didn’t love Oskar then Brazen will make you love him. Brazen was a wonderful mix of funny and suspense, alpha male and feisty female and longing and action.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I had to try not to be so smug. No one liked a showoff. Didn’t matter how awesome I was.
- If you were lucky enough to be invited into a woman’s bed, you should for damn sure respect her enough to keep it private.
- With his enormous height, the idiot looked like Thor. How was I supposed to resist Thor?
- His smirk was all swagger and charm and pure drop-your-panties-set-them-on-fire-and-spread-your-legs kind of sexy.
- In hindsight, maybe kissing her wasn’t the best idea I’d ever had because now there would bee no getting her taste off my tongue.
- People think women gossip, but this merry band of killers I lived with were like a bunch of old hens when it came to gossip.
- If I were going to cross the line, then I was going to do it irrevocably and with flourish.
- No bio disposal talk in the conference room, man. It makes some of us nervous.
Click Here to buy Brazen by M. Malone and Nana Malone