September 2, 2019 1 min to read
Review: Still Brazen by M. Malone and Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
As soon as I find out who’s trying to kill her, we’ll get a quickie divorce…or will we? I was never supposed to be married. I was never supposed to fall in love. I was never supposed to put her in danger.
But now that she’s back in my life I wonder if some things shouldn’t stay in Vegas.
To keep her I’ll have to fight for her. Good thing I’m brazen enough to do just that.
Genre: Romance – Suspense, bodyguard, second-chance
Standalone: No – Read book 1 first
Part of a Series: Book 2 of the Brazen Duet
POV: Oskar and Hailey
Steam Level: Toasty
I love the guys from Blake Security and adore Oskar with his perpetual funny-man routine that hides a big heart. Our viking has fallen hard for his butterfly and the end to this duet was breathtaking. Full of twists, turns, bullets, bomb, laughs and love I was engrossed with Still Brazen, breezing through and smiling throughout. I love these bad-a$$ guys and the strong women who love them. It was great to see Lucia, JJ, Diana, Gemma, and Hailey showing off their skills and putting the fear of God into these strong men. I hope to see Dylan’s and the new guy’s stories soon. The writing of Malone Squared continues to be fantastic. Keep up the good work!
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- “I only pushed him away because he broke my heart once.” “Well then, let him put it back together.
- It’s her life. She’s letting me share it with her. I don’t get to dictate what she does.
- We were like some kind of insane, former-assassin dating agency.
- Holy shit. My wife was going to kill me.
- Jesus Christ, I am married to a badass.
- When you don’t feel your best, a cute outfit and makeup always helped.
- It was a lot easier to trust your heart to a guy who treated it like it was a precious jewel.
Click here to buy Still Brazen by M. Malone and Nana Malone.