November 25, 2019 2 min to read
Review: Bump and Run by Tabatha Kiss
Category : Reviews
My father is the new football coach and he’s made it clear that he doesn’t want me dating anyone on the team. So, I’ll just keep my head down and focus on my theater degree. Easy enough, right?
Enter, Junior Morgan. Exit, my panties.
But I don’t want to be just another notch in his bedpost. If Junior wants me as badly as his bulge tells me he does, then he’s gonna have to earn me.
Win a game. Win a night with me.
Game on, quarterback. We’re just getting started.
A handsome playboy. The coach’s forbidden daughter.
College football’s Most Valuable Player has met his match!
This title was originally published as Whiplash.
Title: Bump and Run
Author: Tabatha Kiss
Genre: Romance, sports (college football), forbidden (coach’s daughter), accidental pregnancy
Part of a Series: Book 1 of the Bad Baller series
POV: Junior and Eliza
Steam Level: toasty
Bump and Run is one of the few Tabatha Kiss books I hadn’t read I really enjoyed this book and want to place it in her Tabbiverse. The banter is sexy and funny and all that I’ve come to expect from Tabatha Kiss. Bump and Run is a great addition to the college football romance genre.
- Everything about him bleed confidence right now and I despise him for it. Mostly because it’s working exactly how he wants.
- Being not interested in Eliza Pierce is a hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be.
- Losing happens in your head first, not the other way around.
- “You are my victory hoe.” I raise an eyebrow and his grin fall. “I mean…”he chokes on his tongue, “that sounded way different in my head.”
- “There’s a huge difference between the hot girl and the pretty girl, little brother. The hot girl you brag about to your friends. The pretty girl you take home to meet Mom.”
Click Here to buy Bump and Run by Tabatha Kiss It’s free!
Want the box set? Click Here to buy The Bad Baller Collection from Amazon