March 24, 2020 2 min to read
Review: Sleeping With My Boss by Vivian Wood
Category : Reviews
This steamy workplace romance story is full of white-hot passion: drunken Vegas hookups, heated glances between a boss and his sexy employee, and a love that blooms in the most unexpected place…
A few do’s and don’t for when you take a summer internship on a yacht:
Do pack your medical supply bag (duh, you’re supposed to be the ship’s medic).
Don’t mingle with the ultra rich passengers who’ve booked the boat.
And definitely don’t hook up with the brooding, hot as hell captain.
Not even when the way he looks at you is intense enough to set you on fire.
As you travel up the Alaskan coast, the tight quarters may seem smothering.
Here is a tip: let the captain keep his secrets, just like you will keep yours.
Sure, the first time he breaks down and kisses you may throw a wrench in things.
And yes, you will end of naked and calling out his name on a few occasions.
But don’t start softening towards the big, angry man in charge.
And whatever you do, don’t you dare begin to fall in love with him…
Get ready for Gabriel and Luna to take your breath away!
Title: Sleeping With My Boss
Author: Vivian Wood
Part of a Series: In the same world as Married to My Enemy – While you don’t need to have read Married to My Enemy I recommend it because it’s a great story as well.
POV: Luna and Gabe
Steam Level: Toasty
Vivian Wood does it again with Sleeping With My Boss. We met Luna in Married to My Enemy (Cate and Luca’s story – Luna is Luca’s sister). I love the characters in Sleeping With My Boss. I was rooting for them throughout and loved the banter. I really loved Gabe’s sister with her no BS attitude. If you’re looking for a fun, sexy and emotional read then pick up Sleeping With My Boss today.
I received this book for free. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- I feel as victorious as I am drunk.
- You are too honest a person to be a good liar. I can smell it all over.
- There are no terrible ideas. There’s only terrible follow through.
- When you aren’t looking for love, love sneaks up on you and explodes all over your life.
- Like a moth to a flames. I’m drawn in to her bright, hot little world.
- Gabe has whatever I lack. He’s going to fill a charm deep inside of me that I never even knew was there.
- “Where you come from shapes your views on a lot of things”…”So does living your own life. We all have a history. We all live through our own hardships. Nothing worthwhile is easy.”
- You cannot let the past dictate how happy your future will be.
Click Here to buy Sleeping With My Boss by Vivian Wood from Amazon.