May 15, 2018 3 min to read
Review: HOT SEAL Redemption by Lynn Raye Harris
Category : Reviews
>A new standalone romance from New York Times Bestselling Author Lynn Raye Harris. Sexy, action-packed, and thrilling!
Bailey Jones doesn’t know jack about babies, but she knows how much it sucks to have a deadbeat father. So when her sister drops off her newborn baby and then disappears, Bailey is ready and willing to confront anyone, including a six-foot-two, sexier-than-sin Navy SEAL sniper, and make him do his duty.
Alexei “Camel” Kamarov is not the sort of man to carelessly father a kid, but as the oldest of six, he does know a thing or two about babies. The firebrand on his doorstep might have mistakenly tagged him as the baby daddy, but Bailey is cute, and Alexei is more than willing to give her a hands-on class in Baby 101.
When a ruthless criminal comes looking for the missing sister–putting Bailey and the baby in danger–the situation escalates. Bringing them under his roof and enlisting his HOT teammates to help find Bailey’s sister are easy. But as Alexei and Bailey draw closer, passions erupt and feelings tangle.
That’s nothing compared to the danger lurking in the shadows–and the test that awaits them both. Bailey will need to give everything she’s got to redeem Alexei’s faith in love. And he’ll have to move heaven and earth to save her–before someone takes her away from him for good…
Genre: Romance – Suspense, Military (Navy SEAL)
Part of a Series: Yes Book 5 of the HOT SEAL books. Each book is s different SEAL The other couples appear but it’s not necessary to read their stories
POV: Alexei and Bailey
Steam Level: Slow Burn to quite steamy
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Alexei is sweet, sexy, a little bit cocky and so freaking HOT (pun totally not intended but I’ll take it). The fact that Alex knows his way around, and is not scared of, babies makes him even sexier. I loved the dynamic between him and Bailey (with the traditional roles reversed) and the rest of the guys with Ana. The mystery and action kept me enthralled. I finished half the book in an afternoon. I could hardly put it down. I loved Bailey with her independent streak that completely relatable. This is an awesome series that I cannot wait to read more of.
I received an advanced copy of this book for free from the author. This is my honest and voluntary review
- Jesus, you’re like a wet dream for a woman who wants lots of babies.
- You’re a stone-cold sniper, capable of blowing a hole in a man from over a mile away, and yet you’re holding that baby like you were born to do it.
- Handsome asshole. Jerk with an awesome body who made her feel safe. Dickhead she wanted to slap.
- “It’s what being a woman is all about. Watching out fro yourself, always wondering if some guy means you harm. Thinking about where you’re safe and when you’re safe. Clothes, or lack of, don’t mean you’re safe. A man who’d abuse you because you’re scantily clad would doe it even if you were fully clothed if he was given a chance.” “You’re pissing me off at my gender, right now.”
- Passion is like a flower. You must tend it, or it can wither and die.
- When you loved someone, you told them. Just in case you never got to see them again.
- Who needed to be strong when you had someone else to do it for you? Sometimes it was okay to hand over the reins to someone else and let them carry you. There was plenty of time to be tough later.
Click here to buy HOT SEAL Redemption by Lynn Raye Harris from Amazon.