September 4, 2018 2 min to read
Review: Bastard Prince by Nana Malone
Category : Reviews
I’ll never stop fighting for her…no matter the stakes.
A year ago I found out I was a long lost prince. But with one lie, that’s all been undone.
But prince or pauper, I’m not going to stop fighting for Bryna. She may be the only thing I can count on right now.
I never meant to get in so deep with my royal roommate—but in my defense I didn’t know.
If anyone else finds out his royal status, my mother will meddle faster than you can say gold digger. More importantly, Lucas’s life could be in danger. Because, I’m not the only one with secrets. And there’s a lot more at stake than heartbreak.
(This is Book 2 in the Royals Undone Duet. You must read Royal Bastard first.)
Other books in this delicious Royal World:
Genre: Romance – Suspense, royal
Standalone: No – Read book 1 first Bastard Prince is the conclusion to Lucas and Brynna’s story but not all the questions are answered, with epilogue 2 leading into the next set of books.
Part of a Series: Yes Book 2 (of 2) in the Royals Undone series (which follows the Royals Undercover series. You need to have read the Royals Undercover series first but it’s quite a bit more fun if you do)
POV: Lucas and Bryna (mostly)
Steam Level: Hot
Bastard Prince is a whole heck of a lot of fun. There’s intrigue and humor, smart-assery and deceit. As with any Nana Malone book Bastard Prince is full of sass, snark, steam, and suspense, making me laugh out loud several times. I devoured Bastard Prince and cannot wait for Jessa and Roone’s stories. Fans of Nana Malone will enjoy the cameos of the Blake Security guys.
I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review.
- She tasted like sin and heaven, and she demolished my control.
- I’d been craving her since the day I walked away
- There was nothing to do about the past. You can only look to fix the future.
- “You are not now, and never again will be, my boyfriend.” “Challenge accepted.” And then I slammed my lips over hers.
- I just had to not screw this up and declare I loved her again or that she was mine. Even though I do, and she is. Best to let her reach that conclusion on her own.
Click Here to buy Bastard Prince by Nana Malone from Amazon.